Meet Granbury and Fort Worth Endodontist Ray C. Gillespie, DDS, MS
Dr. Ray C. Gillespie and his entire staff extend a heartfelt welcome to our Dental practice in Granbury and Fort Worth, Texas. We are dedicated to providing our community with quality and compassionate dental care.
Dr. Gillespie began his dental career while serving in the U.S. Navy. He was the dentist for two years on the U.S.S. Fort McHenry, a Navy amphibious ship that toured the Western Pacific Ocean.
Ten years of general dentistry and three years of endodontic practice while stationed in various parts of the world, including Europe, Japan, and Guam has prepared him for any dental challenge that he may encounter at his either of his dental offices in the Fort Worth, TX area.
• Bachelor of Arts Degree-Biology, University of Texas at Austin
• Doctor of Dental Surgery Degree, University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston
• One-year Endodontic Fellowship, Naval Dental Center, San Diego, California
• Two-year Endodontic Residency, Northwestern University Dental School, Chicago, Illinois
• B.A. with Honors from UT Austin
• Navy Achievement Medal
• American Association of Endodontists
• American Dental Association
• Lone Star Study Club (a professional dental study group founded by Dr. Gillespie in 1999)
• President of the Rotary Club of Fort Worth Southwest -- 2009-2010
With an extensive education and nearly 20 years of experience, Dr. Gillespie will work diligently to earn your trust with his gentle approach in optimizing your dental health.
Call us today at our dental offices in Fort Worth or Granbury to find out how we can help you achieve your perfect smile and optimum dental health.