Trinity Endodontics in Fort Worth and Granbury, Texas
Welcome to Trinity Endodontics, home to Fort Worth endodontist Ray C. Gillespie, DDS, MS. Dr. Gillespie specializes exclusively in the diagnosis and treatment of endodontic issues through the use of root canal therapy. Root canals are one of the most common dental procedures and can save your natural teeth, preventing the need for extraction and replacement with prosthesis. At Dr. Gillespie’s office, our treatments enable patients to enjoy healthier natural teeth over their lifetimes.
Trinity Endodontics has locations in Fort Worth and Granbury, TX., where Dr. Gillespie provides the following treatments and technologies:
• Comprehensive root canal therapy to save teeth that have become decayed or are infected
• Surgical operating microscope to see minute details within the tooth and improve treatment success rate
• Digital radiography to minimize radiation exposure during treatment
• Dental procedures to relieve patients of the acute pain caused by tooth infection or decay
• Options for anesthesia, including nitrous oxide, to help patients remain comfortable during root canal procedure
• Complex retreatment of previous root canals that have developed complications and failed
In the event that root canal treatment, or re-treatment, of a dental infection cannot properly preserve your natural teeth, Dr. Gillespie can also extract teeth and replace them with long-lasting, aesthetic, and comfortable dental implants.
For Current and Prospective Patients: A Message from Dr. Gillespie:
We are dedicated to your health and wellness. To support our goal of protecting your smile with comprehensive root canal therapy at our Fort Worth and Granbury offices, we offer this website to help you learn about our practice, endodontic (root canal) conditions and treatments, dental recommendations, and more. For more information about root canals, and frequently asked questions about this procedure, please browse our site.
We welcome patients to call with any questions or concerns they may have. Please contact our Fort Worth and Granbury offices for your consultation.
With very best regards,
Dr. Ray Gillespie, DDS, MS
Trinity Endodontics - Fort Worth Trinity Endodontics - Granbury
Harris Parkway Office Granbury Dental Specialists
6700 Harris Parkway 2214 E. Highway 377
Fort Worth, TX 76132 Granbury, TX 76049
Phone: (817) 361-0929 Phone: (817) 361-0929